For Spanish click here
What makes Montgomery County great is its community! We'll be mobilizing an important message during this week's Friday Night Lights to remind all our friends to please complete their 2020 Census. It takes less than 5 minutes and will have tremendous impact on funding for Montgomery County (and public safety) for the next DECADE! Can we count you in?
FRIENDLY REMINDER: While our crews are excited to see everyone, their first and foremost job is responding to emergencies. Because of this, we would ask that you please be understanding as firefighter crews may need to alter, delay or cancel their routes.
How do I find out if MCFRS will be visiting my neighborhood this week?
Below please find a listing of the communities and streets that we plan to visit on June 26th. Find your color-coded "Battalion" on the map and check out the list below.
Please Note:We will not be able to drive through every Montgomery County neighborhood or down every street, but will do our best to make it to as many areas as possible. MCFRS crews will remain in service to respond to emergencies, so may get pulled away to respond to calls. Please be alert to this. Thank you for adhering to social distancing guidelines and do not approach the fire trucks or equipment as they drive by. We can’t wait to see you … from 6 feet away. Please be sure to check your smoke alarms and there’s never been a better (or more important) time to have a home fire drill!
Battalion 1 - Neighborhoods
- Unit Blk of Dale Dr. to 700 Blk of Dale Dr, then 500 Blk of Ellsworth 800 Blk of Ellsworth Dr.
- Ethan Allen Ave, Prince George's Ave, Woodland Ave, and Sycamore Ave
- Mcknew Rd and Cedar Tree Dr Neighborhood
- Northwood Park
- Montgomery Hills Neighborhood - Seminary Rd to Hale St, Osborn Dr, Warren, Westview Dr., Riley Rd, 2nd Ave, Linden Ln, Monroe St
Battalion 2 - Neighborhoods
- Glenbrook Rd; Bettery Ln; Wilson Ln; Exeter Rd; Fairfax Rd; Moorland Ln; Del Ray Ave; Cordell Ave; Edgemoor Ln; Woodmont Ave; Hampden Ln; and Arlington Rd.
- Preston Pl. Leland St. Blackthorn St. Woodbine St.
- Mirriam st, Barlow End, Winsome Circle Neighborhood at end of Grovensor Lane
- Stanmore neighborhood (Stanmore Dr to Pleasant Hill Dr to Belmart Dr to Brickyard Rd, including all side streets)
Battalion 3 - Neighborhoods
- Travis Ave. and all Croos Streets
- Farmhaven Drive neighborhood and Rollins Avenue neighborhood between Evelyn Drive and Lorraine Drive
- Towne Crest Dr, Fairhaven Dr, Amity Dr (and side streets), Epsilon Dr (and side streets)
- Copen Meadow Dr, Carrington Hill Dr, Nursery Ln, McDonald Chapel Dr, Hillstone Rd, Orchard Dr, Seurat neighborhood
- Downtown Crown Neighborhood
- Marseille Dr. and various streets north to Tuckerman Lane
Battalion 4 - Neighborhoods
- Alexander Manor
- 4500 Blk Gaynor Road, 12400 Blk Dewey Road, 4500 Blk Furman Road, 12500 Blk Veirs Mill Road
- Emory Lane, Jasmine Dr, Carrolton Rd, Sunflower Dr, Red Clover Dr, Flower Valley Dr
Battalion 5 - Neighborhoods
- Little Bennett Dr and Little Bennett CT and neighborhoods.
- Rolling Fork Way; including the loops and courts that connect to it
- Cissel Manor Dr., Billek Ct., McKernon Way, Hackett Ct., Lewis Orchard Way
- Matteny Road from Rt. 118 to Clopper & Cinnamon Drive
- Crossridge dr, Ridgecrest dr, Stoneybottom rd, Gunnerfield la, and all side strr
- Milestone Manor Lane, Stardrift Drive, Emerald Drive, Royal Crown Drive and associated side streets
- Shawnee Lane, Timbercreek Lane, Brook Point Way, Needle Drive, Dancrest Drive