Wednesday, December 31, 2008

SAFE New Year!

Interim Chief Richard Bowers and the entire Montgomery County Fire & Rescue family want to wish everyone a very SAFE New Year! Please click here for more: Happy New Year!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Fire Safety

Happy Holidays from the women and men of Montgomery County Fire & Rescue! Please take a moment to go to MCFRS TV and watch Interim Fire Chief Richard Bowers talk with Sparky the Fire Dog about ways to help make this holiday season a happy and safe one for you and your loved ones.

Click here to watch the video: Holiday Fire Safety

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Triplets released from hospital!

The MCFRS family was pleased to learn that the Petrucelli triplets were released from the hospital. For more information, and continued updates, please go to the Petrucelli web site.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Outpouring of Support For Family of Triplets

As many know by now, there was a fire in MC last week that seriously injured two year old triplet boys. The family is in the thoughts and prayers of the MCFRS Family.

For updated information on the children's status and to find out how you can help, please go to Petrucelli Relief Fund.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Montgomery County Fire and Rescue is now connected to Twitter

In an effort to continue to find innovative ways to reach our county residents, Montgomery County Fire and Rescue is pleased to announce we are now connected to Twitter on a Beta Test basis. This will allow you to stay connected with us and have a sense of what we are up to or, most importantly, to receive real time safety tips. You are not expected to respond to any updates unless you want to.

Please go here to check it out and sign up if you like: MCFRS on Twitter

To learn more about this go here: About

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Surviving a House Fire

The TODAY Show and Interim Fire Chief Richard Bowers partner up to show ways you can improve your chances of escaping a house fire unharmed.

Click here to watch the segment: Surviving a house fire