- MCFRS Home
- Chief's Blog
Friday, January 13, 2012
ARMY Specialist Ronald H. Wildrick JR. of Woodsboro, Maryland, who died on December 11, 2011 in Kunar Province, Afghanistan, in service to our great country. Our personnel learned that his funeral procession would be passing through Montgomery County, via 270, as he made his way to his final resting place. Several stations along the route positioned apparatus and personnel on overpasses to honor the fallen hero.
Below, you can see photos showing units from Fire Station #34 and #35 who positioned two aerial tower/ladder trucks flying the American Flag.
An honor and privilege for all involved!
Information & Disclaimer
If you are reporting an emergency call
Social Media Policy: http://montgomerycountymd.gov/content/mcginfo/siteFiles/socialMediaPolicy.asp
Our Social Media & Web Links
- MCFRS Personnel Help Out at Bethesda Fisher House’...
- What’s Invisible, Has No Smell, But Can Kill You? ...
- MCFRS Technical Rescue Specialists Assist in Rescu...
- When is My Child Old Enough to Stay Home Alone?
- Accident This Morning in the 7400 Block of Hawkins...
- Are You Looking for an Exciting Career? MCFRS is A...
- Inclement Weather Expected Overnight - Winter Weat...
- Confined Space Rescue January 17th 2012
- New Technology Makes Diagnosis Possible During Amb...
- Honoring ARMY Specialist Ronald H. Wildrick JR.
- Public Safety Personnel Learning About Autism
- MCFRS Friendly Reminders
- Driving in Fog - Safety Tips
- Resolve to be Safe in 2012
- How to Recycle/Dispose of Christmas Trees & Light ...
- Reminder to Properly Store and Dispose of Seasonal...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2011 (225)
- ► 2010 (134)
- ► 2009 (88)
- ► 2008 (21)