As many of you are aware, this week is Grill Safety Week as part of our overall Summer of Safety program. Below is a very powerful interview with Hannah Storm of ESPN who experienced a horrific incident with a propane grill approximately a year and a half ago. Please pay close attention to what she mentions occurred.
Please enjoy your grill safely and make sure you are aware of all precautions you should take so that something like this does not happen to you. We applaud Ms. Storm for her continued efforts to make people aware of what occurred in an effort to prevent others from suffering as well.
ABC US News | ABC Sports News