- MCFRS Home
- Chief's Blog
Friday, November 20, 2009
Families can assign one person to wait in line, while others wait in the car.
DHHS will hold a second H1N1 vaccination clinic on Tuesday, November 24th from 9 a.m. to noon. The clinic is by appointment only and will be limited to adults 18 to 64 years with chronic illnesses such as asthma, diabetes, cancer, HIV/AIDS, etc. To make an appointment, please call (240)777-4040 on Monday, November 23rd from 3 to 4 p.m. Callers will be asked for name, doctor’s name and phone number when making an appointment. Location of vaccination will be given when appointment is made.
Information & Disclaimer
If you are reporting an emergency call
Social Media Policy: http://montgomerycountymd.gov/content/mcginfo/siteFiles/socialMediaPolicy.asp
Our Social Media & Web Links
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (225)
- ► 2010 (134)
- Blair High School Sports Academy Mentor Program
- Infant Entrapment and Suffocation Prompts Stork Cr...
- Stand By Your Pan This Thanksgiving!
- H1N1 Vaccination Clinic
- Fire & Carbon Monoxide Risks During Cold Weather
- Candle Safety
- Our latest innovative way to reach out to the comm...
- PUBLIC HEARING ON DRAFT FIRE-RESCUE MASTER PLAN UP...
- What's Brewin Episode 2 Part 1 Richard Bowers Chie...
- Fire Station 29 to Read Part of Mattie's book on G...
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2008 (21)