- MCFRS Home
- Chief's Blog
Monday, November 23, 2009
With the last sentence in mind, I would like to offer all of you out there some information that you might find useful not only for Thanksgiving this week but for all of the various holidays and observances over the next several weeks.
I will be hosting a Cooking Safety Show this Wednesday, November 25th at 1 PM – 2 PM at MCFRS Blog Talk Radio Show.
NFPA's cooking safety tips
Information & Disclaimer
If you are reporting an emergency call
Social Media Policy: http://montgomerycountymd.gov/content/mcginfo/siteFiles/socialMediaPolicy.asp
Our Social Media & Web Links
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (225)
- ► 2010 (134)
- Blair High School Sports Academy Mentor Program
- Infant Entrapment and Suffocation Prompts Stork Cr...
- Stand By Your Pan This Thanksgiving!
- H1N1 Vaccination Clinic
- Fire & Carbon Monoxide Risks During Cold Weather
- Candle Safety
- Our latest innovative way to reach out to the comm...
- PUBLIC HEARING ON DRAFT FIRE-RESCUE MASTER PLAN UP...
- What's Brewin Episode 2 Part 1 Richard Bowers Chie...
- Fire Station 29 to Read Part of Mattie's book on G...
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2008 (21)