From Alert Montgomery this morning:
Portions of six roads in Montgomery County remain closed this morning. Closures include:
- Berryville Road at the creek.
- Hispley Mill Road, 24100 to 24898 block.
- Izaak Walton Way, 20500 to 20574 block.
|Photo from 2011|
- Loghouse Road between Newbury Road and Founders Road.
- West Old Baltimore Road at the creek.
If you approach a flooded roadway, do not attempt to drive through it. Turn around and find an alternate route. Report flooded roadways by calling 311 or 240-777-0311 during normal business hours (Monday through Friday 7AM – 7PM) or by visiting http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/311 at any time. Remember, if a life threatening situation exists, call 911 immediately.