Battalion 1 Incidents
• BUILDING FIRE in the 900 block of Cannon Rd (CANNON ROAD ES) – Fire Units dispatched for a generator on fire outside of the school. No extension to the school.
• Pedestrian Struck Rt 193 @ Rt 29 - 1 adult male standing on the side walk struck by an out of control auto. Patient sustained traumatic injuries and was transported to a local hospital priority one by Medic Unit.
Battalion 2 Incidents
No significant incidents
Battalion 3 Incidents
• Gas Leak in the 12600 block of Wisteria Dr - Fire Units responded to a reported gas leak in the restaurant. Fire Fighters arrived on scene and found open front door w/major gas leak. Units mitigated the leak & coordinated w/Office of Code Enforcement & Fire Explosive Investigation.
• HOUSE FIRE in the 13600 block of Straw Bale La. Fire Units arrived with nothing evident but a report of heavy smoke in the basement. Units found a freon leak from the HVAC unit in the basement. Freon was quickly evactuated and the structure ventilated until Freon detector showed the area to be safe. No loss or injuries.
• HOUSE FIRE in the 13500 block of Niagara Falls Ct – Fire Units arrived on the scene in front of the house no smoke or fire evident. Investigation in the back found that smoke was coming from the rear of the house. Fire Fighters worked to extinguish a fire in the void space between floors 1 and 2. Fire Explosive Investigation found fire started with an electrical short in a fan. Fire loss of $125K with no injuries but residents displaced.
Battalion 4 Incidents
• Fall From Window in the 14100 block of Grand Pre Rd. – Fire Units dispatched for a 4 year old male who fell from a four story window. Patient sustained traumatic injuries and flown by helicopter (Tropper2) to an area Hospital
• House Fire in the 3500 block of Pear Tree Court. Fire Units arrived on scene and found a fire in a bedroom of the home. Fire loss was $500K for the structure and $100K for the contents. There were no injuries and the cause is still under investigation.
Battalion 5 Incidents
• Vehicle Collision Redland Rd & Muncaster Mill Rd – Fire Units arrived on scene and found a two vehicle collision with one person trapped. Person extricated and both patients transported to a local hospital.
• Vehicle Collision on Airpark Rd 1/ 4 mile east of Muncaster Mill Rd – Fire Units arrived on scene and found a single vehicle into a light pole. One adult male trauma code transported to a local hospital.
• Fire Extinguished by Residential Fire Sprinkler in the 9 block of George St - Fire Units arrived on scene and found kitchen fire on the stove & extension to microwave w/ fire sprinkler activation. Fire loss $0 for the Structure and $500 for contents.
• Shooting in the 400 block of N. Summit Ave – Fire Units arrived on scene and found two persons who had been shot. One patient DOA and one adult female with life threatening injuries transported to a local hospital.
• House Fire in the 17700 block of Amity Drive – Fire Units dispatched for a report of a townhouse fire. Fire Fighters found a fire out on a mattress on 2nd floor. Loss of $2K to the structure and $500 to contents. There were no injuries.