Battalion 1 Incidents
No critical incidents
Battalion 2 Incidents
• Injury in the 9600 block of Forest Drive. Units found a 19year old female w/ severe eye trauma. Patient was flown to hospital in Baltimore via Eagle 2.
• Injury from a Fall in the 5500 block of Ridgefield Rd - Adult male was transported to a local area hospital.
Battalion 3 Incidents
• Motor Vehicle Crash at Middlebrook Rd / Germantown Road – Fire Units arrived on scene to find a loaded dump truck lateral impact into a small sedan - 1 patient was pinned and trapped. One patient was a trauma code and transported to a local area hospital. Remaining two patient’s transported to another local area hospital with serious injuries.
• Pedestrian Struck at Crabbs Branch & Monona - 11 year old was struck by a vehicle. Patient transported to regional hospital.
• Motor Vehicle Crash at Rt 118 & Seneca Meadows - 4 patients involved. All 4 transported with minor to moderate injuries to local hospitals.
• Motor Vehicle Crash at Great Seneca Hwy & Richter Farm Rd – Fire Units arrived to find a crash involving a motorcycle. Patient transported to a local hospital with serious injuries.
Battalion 4 Incidents
• Natural Gas Explosion in the 11200 block of Ashley Drive. Fire Units arrived on scene to find a house completely destroyed. Two seriously injured adults taken to a local area hospital. Second Alarm was called for and dispatched. Total Loss well over $700K.
• House Fire in the 11100 block of Dewey Rd – Fire Units arrived on scene and found a fire that was already out in the basement. One person was burned and transported to burn center.
Battalion 5 Incidents
• Town House Fire in the 100 block of Misty Dale Way – Fire Units arrived on scene and found a small fire in the attic resulting from defective roof fan. Total loss of $20K.
• Hazardous Materials Incident in the 20300 block of Seneca Meadows Pkwy – Hazmat Unit called for small sulfuric acid spill. Hazmat Unit evaluated and mitigated with no injuries.
• Bus Crash at Stringtown/Frederick Roads – Fire Units found a MCPS bus involved in the crash. 12 patients with minor injuries were treated and transported to a local hospital.
• House Fire in the 24700 block of Etchison Dr – Fire Units arrived on scene and observed smoke coming from front door of home. Fire in the dryer and it was already out.