- MCFRS Home
- Chief's Blog
Monday, June 13, 2011
1) NFPA Firefighter II Certification
2) NFPA Hazardous Material Operations Certification (minimum of 24 hours)
3) Maryland certified EMT-B, CRT, or EMT-P
Please view the job posting on Montgomery County MD's iRecruitment website for specific details at
www.montgomerycountymd.gov and click on careers.
Please read the job announcement carefully to ensure you provide the necessary certification documents on time.
Applicants for Recruit Class 35, class B (summer of 2010) must reapply for this position and create a new account on iRecruitment.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Information & Disclaimer
If you are reporting an emergency call
Social Media Policy: http://montgomerycountymd.gov/content/mcginfo/siteFiles/socialMediaPolicy.asp
Our Social Media & Web Links
- ► 2014 (126)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (206)
- Video From Fireworks Press Event
- Promotion Congratulations!
- Safety, Health and Survival Week
- MCFRS is Accepting Applications for Firefighter/Re...
- MCFRS Hiring
- Current Hiring Status
- Cool Tips for Hot Weather
- Significant Fire & EMS Incidents From May 30 throu...
- MCFRS Significant Fire & EMS Incidents From May 23...
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2010 (134)
- ► 2009 (88)
- ► 2008 (21)