• Motor Vehicle Crash on the OL495 @ Route 29 - Truck overturned - single truck accident, truck on it's side with no injuries and hazardous materials unit involved for leaking fuel tank.
Battalion 2 Incidents
• Motor Vehicle Crash on the IL495 CONN AVE-GEORGIA AVE - Fire Units arrived to find a multi-vehicle collision on the inner loop prior to Georgia Avenue with 9 patients total; 5 traumatically injured patients and 4 patients with minor injuries. All transported to local area hospitals.
• Apartment Fire in the 8100 block of Connecticut Ave – Fire Units responded for reported smoke from an apartment. Fire Fighters found burned paper in a microwave extinguished by the sprinkler system. No civilian or FD injuries. $10K structural loss.
• Building Fire in the16100 block of Frederick Ave - Transfer Station. Fire Units found a small fire contained in trash pit. Fire isolated to small area and extinguished.
• Deck Collapse in the 18900 block of Treebranch Terr - to the rear of the townhouse. 4 total patients evaluated with 2 transported to a local hospital with scratches and bruises. Building Inspector evaluating design and code issues.
Battalion 4 Incidents
No significant incidents
Battalion 5 Incidents
• Pediatric homicide - minimal FD interaction with patient and/or scene.
• Motor Vehicle Crash at Redland & Mill Run – Fire Units found 2 cars involved in a crash. 6 total patients all with minor injuries transported to a local hospital.
• Water Rescue at Tridelphia Lake – Fire Units arrived with a missing swimmer witnessed going under by friends. Water and land search conducted until dusk. Person found deceased on June 7.
• 8209 Hedge Apple Way - Report of fire on the rear deck of a SFH w/people trapped - Units arrived to find 2-story split level w/exterior fire on the deck on Side C that had extended into the attic. Cause was accidental - unattended candle on deck. There were no injuries. $300K loss to the structure and $100K to contents. 3 adult’s displaced.