Battalion 1 Incidents
• Gas Leak Dale Dr. & Mansfield Rd. - 6" natural gas line leak. Fire Units stood-by while Washington Gas clamped the line.
Battalion 2 Incidents
• BUILDING FIRE in the 5500 block of WISCONSIN AVE - Fire Units arrived with no sign of smoke or fire and, after further investigation, found a short in a wall outlet with extension to a sonogram machine. No injuries and a loss of $50K Contents and $200 to the Structure.
• Hazardous Materials Incident in a Commercial office building – Fire and Hazardous Materials Units responded for an unknown powder in an envelope. Investigation revealed a non-harmful powder. Scene remanded to MCPD. No damage or injuries.
• Injured Hiker on the Billy Goat Trail. Fire Units dispatched for an injured hiker. Units located and transported a 49 year old female w/ an ankle injury to a local hospital.
Battalion 3 Incidents
• House Fire in the 12400 block of Wisteria Dr - Fire Units arrived to find a fire outside of a townhouse along a fence with slight damage to structure.
• BUILDING FIRE in the 500 block of LAWSON WAY , Fire Units arrived on scene and found a fire that had been extinguished by the fire sprinkler system. Cause was possibly electrical in nature. There was $50K in damage to the structure and $5K contents. 2 occupants were displaced and there were no civilian or FD Injuries.
Battalion 4 Incidents
• Vehicle Collision at Rt 108 & Volunteer Drive – Fire Units arrived on scene to find a single vehicle collision with 4 patients. 2 Priority One Trauma codes were transported to area hospitals. One seriously injured patient also transported to a local hospital. One patient was deceased on-scene.
Battalion 5 Incidents
No significant incidents.