* All Montgomery County Recreation summer camps, summer fun centers and Recreation summer classes are cancelled for today
* Montgomery College Rockville campus will be closed today. Takoma Park and Germantown campuses will be open.
* All activities in Montgomery County Public School buildings are canceled on Monday, July 26, due to widespread power outages. This includes all academic programs, summer camps, recreation programs and summer meals.
* Montgomery County’s Permitting Services will be closed to the public (255 Rockville Pike facility).
* About 187,000 Pepco customers in Montgomery County remain without power.
* 270 County traffic signals remain without power.
* Don't travel if you don't need to.
* Treat all dark intersections as four-way stops. Proceed cautiously.
* A shelter is open at the East County Recreation Center located at 3310 Gateshead Manor Way, Silver Spring.
* Mandatory water restrictions remain in effect for all Montgomery County and Prince Georges County residents on public water systems until water supplies are recharged. This includes Rockville residents. Residents on private wells are unaffected by the mandatory water restrictions.
* Residents and businesses are urged to use water only for essential indoor uses so sufficient water will be available for hospitals, emergency services and fire fighting.
* The County’s 311 call center has been activated and is available for non-emergency calls.
* To report “hot” wires or sparking wires, especially those across roadways, call 9-1-1.
* Residents can report downed trees in the public right-of-way by calling 3-1-1 from within Montgomery County or 240-777-0311 from outside the County.
* Residents are urged to check on their neighbors, particularly seniors or those with special needs.
* Pepco has indicated this will be a "multi-day restoration."
Check www.montgomerycountymd.gov for updated information on Montgomery County facilities, services, and programs.