Do not call 911 for information about the earthquake, only to report an emergency.
If you smell gas or suspect a gas leak:
Leave the area immediately and go to a location where you no longer smell gas, and report the leak by calling 911 (If Fire Rescue is not already on the scene).
In any event: Do Not:
Light matches or smoke. Avoid use of all open flames.
Try to locate the source of the gas leak.
Use any electrical device, including cellular phone, I-pods etc.
Turn light switches On and Off.
Re-enter the building or return to the area until it has been declared safe to do so by Fire Rescue Personnel
Sent to All users (E-mail accounts) through Alert Montgomery