Battalion 1 Incidents
• Motor Vehicle Crash @ E Randolph Road & Tourmaline Court - Dispatched for a crash involving a loaded Ride-On bus. Fire units arrived to find minor collision and transported 4 patients with minor injuries to local hospital.
Battalion 2 Incidents
• House Fire in the 7700 block of Westlake Terrace. Fire units arrived to find a confined dryer fire.
Battalion 3 Incidents
• Hazardous Materials Incident in the 1200 block of First Street- CO leak w/ 11 patients transported local hospitals. Investigation revealed malfunctioning hot water heater
Battalion 4 Incidents
• Motor Vehicle Crash & Hazardous Materials Incident @New Hampshire Ave / Ednor Rd - Fire units arrived on scene and found 1 patient ejected from vehicle and a 50 gallon diesel spill. MCPD investigating.
• Apartment Fire in the 12500 block of Winexburg Manor Drive - Initial call for alarm bells in garden apartment. Fire units found fire in the walls of terrace level apartment. Small fire that was quickly extinguished. Cause was a defective gas stove. Damage of $2K to the structure with no injuries and a family of 5 displaced.
Battalion 5 Incidents
• Motor Vehicle Crash & Hazardous Materials Incident @ Woodfield Rd/ Churchill Downs – Fire units arrived on scene with a car and van, fueled by propane, which had collided. Van had one propane cylinder slightly ruptured. Haz Mat team stayed on scene to bleed cylinder off.
• Building Fire in the 615 S. Frederick Ave - Fire units found a 3-story commercial/mixed use property w/a cooking pot on fire in a small restaurant. Fire extinguished by sprinkler. No injuries and $2K worth of damage.
• GAS / PIPELINE LEAK in the 11400 block of TULIP POPLAR TER – Fire units arrive on scene and found a gas leak between 2 homes requiring the evacuation of portions of the neighborhood. Unified command established with MCPD and scene mitigated without injuries or fire.