|Photo is courtesy of FF S. Kisner, MCFRS|
The fire is believed to have started in or near the wood stove. The fire is ruled accidental.
One firefighter suffered second degree burns on his hand. Another firefighter was mildly shocked when the structure's electric service line came in contact with the aluminum siding.
No civilians were injured. Both firefighters were transported to a local trauma center with non life threatening injuries. One of the firefighters has been released and the second is being held for observation.