Battalion 1 Incidents
• House Fire in a Detached 2 story structure used as a garage and 2nd floor game room/office. Fire Units arrived to find heavy fire on 1st and 2nd floors. 2nd alarm called for but not used. No reported injuries, no displacements, $150K damage to structure and $100Kto contents.
• Motor Vehicle Crash at Spencerville/Peach Orchard Rd’s – Fire units arrived to find a single-vehicle w/ one person trapped. One patient transported Priority 2 to Shock Trauma.
Battalion 2 Incidents
• Injury on the Billy Goat Trail @ the Potomac River. injured 34 yr old female who was removed by Strike Team 30.
• Garage Fire in the 7900 block of Paloma Ct - report of fire in the attached garage of a single family dwelling. Fire units arrived to find a fire in a trash can in the garage with no extension into the structure.
Battalion 3 Incidents
• Odor in the building in the 5500 block of Security Lane – Fire units responded for an investigation for an "odor of exhaust" in an 11 story (4 levels parking/7 levels business office) high rise office building. Found significant levels of Carbon Monoxide. Quickly located construction activity going on at the P-3 level with multiple gas powered equipment in operation - evacuated 75-100 occupants.
• Drowning – 18000 block of Cottage Garden Dr. – Fire units arrived to find a 22 month old in bath tub.
• House Fire in the 17100 block of Hughes Rd - Fire units arrived and found a fire above garage & electrical wiring for dryer. $3K in damage and fire confined to area of origin. Lightning strike was the cause.
• Injured Person on the Tow path between Edwards Ferry & Whites Ferry. Bicyclist struck by tree during storm. Fire units found the person DOA.
Battalion 5 Incidents
• Garage Fire in the 23000 block of Davis Mill Rd. Fire units found fire on exterior of garage w/ extension. No Injuries. Loss: $3K structure and $2K contents.