Battalion 1 Incidents
• House Fire in the 10600 block of Greenacres Drive - Fire units arrived to find smoke showing from home. Investigation revealed a defective dryer with lint that caught fire in the hose with smoke in the house.
• Building Fire in the 800 block of Roeder Rd - Report of smoke on the 9th floor. Fire units found element in A/C unit burned up & extinguished prior to FD arrival with no extension. No reported injuries, dollar loss or displacements.
Battalion 2 Incidents
• House Fire in the 5 block of West Lenox St – Report of House Filling Up w/ Smoke. Fire units arrived w/nothing showing on the outside but found a slight haze inside. Units determined an overheated light fixture. .
Battalion 3 Incidents
• House Fire in the 12027 block of Whippoorwill Lane – Fire units arrived to find a large house with a fire in the attic. Second alarm called to assist. No dollar loss or cause reported at this time.
• Motor Vehicle Crash in the 23500 block of Mt Ephriam Road – Fire units arrived to find one person ejected from a car that was on fire with electrical wires down. Occupant was DOA and scene turned over to MC PD.
• Stranded Boat at Whites Ferry - Stranded Boat North of Ferry on rocks - Boat714 assisted boat off of rocks.
Battalion 4 Incidents
• Motor Vehicle Crash Norbeck Rd near Hannahs Way – Fire units arrived to find an adult male w/trauma injuries. Patient was being transported to a local hospital when he became violent. MCPD on-scene to assist.
Battalion 5 Incidents
• Hazardous Materials Incident in the 23000 block of Turtle Rock Terrace – Fire units arrived and found an outside gas leak. 2" broken outside gas service. Scene secured until arrival of gas company.
• Hazardous Materials Incident RT121 @ I270 – Fire units arrived and found an 8" broken gas line leaking. I270 shut down for several hours, Clarksburg jail without gas.
• Motor Vehicle Crash Muncaster Mill Rd near Avery Rd – Fire units found an adult female patient with trauma injuries. Transported to a local hospital.
• Town House Fire in the 10200 block of Ridgeline Dr. – Fire units arrived and found a 2-story Town House w/smoke on the 2nd floor. Fire Fighters found a defective HVAC unit that caught sub-flooring on fire. Damage of $6K to the structure w/1 adult & 3 children displaced.
• Pedestrian Struck by a Train at W. Diamond Ave under Rt 355 – Fire units found one person who was DOA and turned over scene to MCPD.