Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A quick tutorial on how to find your neighborhood fire hydrant on line

Thanks to all of you out there who have been helping us by clearing the snow out from around your local fire hydrant. Actually, I guess I should say dig your fire hydrant out from under the snow!


On a previous post, I made you aware of an on-line took that might help you find your fire hydrant: Go Here to access

Many of you, including me, have found the process rather challenging. To help with that, I have produced a quick tutorial on how to find you neighborhood fire hydrant on line. I hope this helps and PLEASE continue to try and dig the hydrants out!  For more on that: Clearing Fire Hydrants

To find the on-line tool in question just click here: Montgomery County map viewer

No comments: