Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Overcoming Challenges - HVAC Fire S.Glen Road

The below video and photos are from an incident earlier this morning in the 10700 block of S. Glen Rd. MCFRS units arrived on the scene to find a fire involving a propane-fed HVAC unit free-burning on the roof.

Challenges were immediate as firefighters encountered buried fire hydrants and access issues. Undeterred, firefighters advanced hose lines and ladders thru the snow to attack the fire. The fire was quickly extinguished.
HVAC Fire S.Glen Rd

No comments: